Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)
We Have one of the most advanced payment service of Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS). AEPS is a payment service developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) allowing banks, financial institutions to use “Aadhaar” number and online UIDAI authentication for transactions and operate as a Micro ATM where he can do the Cash Withdrawal/Cash Deposit and Balance Enquiry by using a certified Biometric device with Thumb Impressions.
- Easy cash withdrwal with just thumb impressions.
- AEPS empowers an agent/retailer to become a Micro ATM.
- AePS Micro ATM can set up in just three Easy Steps
- Card less transactions
- You will earn on every transaction that you do on behalf of your consumer.
- Customers dont need to stand in long bank queues to avail banking services
- AePS Micro ATM can be set up at a very small cost with a portable device
- Removes complications of remembering the PIN and other verification codes
- Reliable Low risk system governed by NPCI
- Zero transaction cost to customer
- Increased footfall shall result in increase of your core business
- Removes physical KYC documents barrier
- Interoperable device and can work for any bank
- Reach to remote locations
- Easy to carry, easy to setup anywhere in the remote area